Welcome to CateRRRflies Lifework, Making Your Life's Work, Your Lifework! I believe that life is a process, and we will always be in the process; thus creating a body or work that we learn and grow from transforming life's obstacles into the beauty of life. At CatteRRRflies Lifework, our process is rooted in a faith in God as well as positive psychology. All services are provided via distance counseling; which means through a HIPAA compliant web portal. We offer:
- Individual Mental Health Therapy
- Individual Addiction Therapy (substance use and food primarily)
- Mental Health Group Therapy
- Addictions Group Therapy (substance use and food primarily)
- Coaching - Great for the person who has current challenges in their personal life, spiritual life, or business and are looking for help moving forward into even more success in life.
- Reiki - Reiki is a form of energy work or prayer used to reduce stress, anxiety, and promote self healing. This can be done alone or added on to individual therapy or coaching session at a reduced rate.
I am not sure if I need coaching or therapy?
Coaching vs. Therapy
It is important to me that you have clarity about the difference between coaching and other types of professional services such as therapy or counseling, consulting and mentoring. Coaching focuses on where you are presently and where you are headed, with a goal of helping you gain clarity about your vision, eliminate obstacles to your success, accelerate the pace of personal growth and achieve results that empower you to live your best life – professionally and personally. We can focus on any area of your life: Relationships, Finances, Spiritual Life, Work and Business, or Physical Health and Environments. While coaching is forward-focused, therapy tends to deal more with past issues in which you may find yourself stuck and struggling. We may occasionally discuss something that has occurred in the past, for the purpose of clarifying the present, but your coaching will not focus on resolving the past. A simple rule of thumb to know whether you should be coaching or therapy: If your past is an issue, therapy is your best option. If your past is simply a fact (regardless of whether the circumstances were difficult or negative), you are probably ready for coaching. If it appears that there is an issue for which you may need therapy, I will suggest it but I will NOT provide that service as a part of this contract. With the support of a counselor or therapist, some individuals choose to engage in coaching and therapy simultaneously, but with a focus on different areas of life for each service.
Learn more at itherapy.com - https://itherapy.com/counselor/richale-r-reed/